Search This Blog

ABOUT ME

Web Sites Of Friends And Family

My kid brother alias Davis23 alias Harmonica23

My Kid Brother alias Harmonica23 alias Davis23's MySpace blog

My Kid Brother alias Harmonica23 alias Davis23's YouTube page

My Older Brother alias Del's blog on popular culture

My younger brother alias SwiftBird2C's poetry

My younger brother alias SwiftBird2C's YouTube page

My younger brother alias SwiftBird2C's MySpace blog

My younger brother's Center For Gnostic Science

My younger brother's Center For Gnostic Science blog

Jim Asbille (the friend I've have had the longest - since elementary school)

Mike Sangster (the friend I've have had 2nd longest - since junior high school)

Mike Sangster (the friend I've have had 2nd longest - since junior high school) on YouTube

The Hollowmen (the best band EVER to come out of my state) on The Secret History website

The Hollowmen (the best band EVER to come out of my state) on The Underground Archives and Network website

Head Candy (80s local alternative rock)

The Sassy Witch's blog (parent/Wiccan/ex-girlfriend)

Fredd Gorham (artist and friend I've known since high school)

Fredd Gorham (artist and friend I've known since high school) on Twitter

Fredd Gorham (artist and friend I've known since high school)'s art website

Fredd Gorham (artist and friend I've known since high school) on the Deviant Art website

Shocktrauma Studios (featuring Fredd Gorham and other writers and artists from my home state)

Shocktrauma Studios (featuring Fredd Gorham and other writers and artists from my home state) on MySpace

Gene Kehoe (who I've known since the 80s)

Ernest T Spoon (who i've known for since the 80s) political blog

Miranda (friend in the real world) on Twitter

Stephanie S (friend in the real world) on Twitter

Kelly (friend in the real world) MySpace blog

Rachel Eliason (friend in the real world/transgender) blog on transgenderism and other topics

Rachel Eliason (friend in real world/transgender) on Writing.com

Tabetha (co-worker/friend) MySpace blog

DawnieDee (Harmonica23's ex) on Twitter

Monique (former work wife) MySpace blog

Tom Armstrong (country musician and friend in the real world)

Tom Armstrong (country musician and friend in the real world) on MySpace

friends and favorites on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment